top of page


Spousal Sponsorship

Get the assistance you need from RB MIGRATION  PATHWAYS 

to complete sponsorship applications, help your family immigrate

to Canada and even apply for an open work permit, if they are eligible.

Do You Qualify to Sponsor Your
Immediate Family to Live in Canada?

You may be eligible to sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner and dependent children if you are:

 At least 18 years old. 

  You are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada. 

 You live in Canada. 

 You have enough money to support the person(s) you want to sponsor. 

Image by Carly Rae Hobbins

Learn more about sponsoring your immediate family

bottom of page